Our therapists provide both assessment and therapy services to our clients.
Speech / Language Pathology
- Motor speech disorders including developmental apraxia of speech
- Articulation and phonological delays
- Fluency disorders
- Expressive and receptive language delays
- Social/pragmatic language delays
- Speech and language delays associated with autism spectrum disorder, Down’s Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, hearing loss, and others.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) evaluations — We perform evaluations for speech generating devices (SGD). Starting with a trial device and an in-depth assessment, the SLP will assess which program and device are the most effective for your child. We work with third party vendors to assist in this process from start to finish, including obtaining insurance coverage verification, evaluation, equipment purchase, and equipment upkeep.
- Sensory feeding disorders
- Emotional regulation and anxiety disorders
- Sensory modulation difficulties
- Fine motor delays and handwriting challenges
- Visual processing disorders
- Upper body strength and coordination delays
- Sensory and motor delays associated with autism spectrum disorders
- Infant feeding issues such as poor latch, difficulty bottle or breastfeeding
- Infant/toddler feeding difficulties with transition to solid foods
- Torticollis and positional plagiocephaly
- Orthotics needs, including cranial helmets and lower extremity orthotics
- Custom-made reflux wedges for infants with gastroesophageal disorders (GERD)
- Developmental delays
- Abnormalities of gait
- Gross motor delays due to muscle weakness, poor balance and coordination